This luncheon, convened by AZM, focused on why there must be a renewal of the broad and bipartisan United States support for Israel in its 70th anniversary year. This core support for Israel is a central tenet of the Zionism Forward campaign launched by AZM. As we gathered after the midterm elections and just before a new Congress convenes, Congressional, political and community leaders addressed how we can unite across party lines in support of Israel, whose existence continues to be threatened by her enemies.
The American Zionist Movement is comprised of 29 national Jewish Zionist organizations and works across a broad ideological, political and religious spectrum linking the American Jewish community together in support of Israel, Zionism and the Jewish people.
At DC Forum AZM United Jewish Democrats & Republicans on Bipartisan Support for Israel and Zionism, December 14, 2018 | Read Full Text
- Zionism in Congress: Dan Raviv Reporting on AZM Washington Forum (i24 News) December 28, 2018 | watch video
- JBS News Update: At DC Forum AZM United Jewish Democrats & Republicans on Bipartisan Support for Israel and Zionism (JBS – Jewish Broadcasting Service) December 24, 2018 | watch video
- AZM Washington Forum highlights bipartisan support for Israel (Washington Jewish Week) December 20, 2018 | View pdf | Read Full Text
- Member of Congress share their support for Israel and their concerns at AZM Washington Forum: “The Pittsburgh shooting caught the US Jewish community off guard. Can they catch up?” (Jewish Telegraphic Agency) December 20, 2018 | View pdf | Read Full Text
- AZM’s Washington Forum Promotes Bipartisan Support for Israel and Zionism (Kol Habirah) December 20, 2018 | View pdf| Read Full Text
- Pro-Israel, Post-Election: Checking Partisanship at the Door (The Tell, Jewish Telegraphic Agency) December 13, 2018 | View pdf
In Case You Missed:
AZM 2017 CONFERENCE
The American Zionist Movement held our Washington National Conference: Zionism Forward in the Spirit of Balfour on November 15-17, 2017 in Washington DC, in partnership with the Department for Diaspora Activities of the World Zionist Organization (WZO) and the Balfour Initiative of The Israel Forever Foundation (IFF).